The IXON solution connects you as a machine builder or system integrator to your machines and industrial equipment worldwide for efficient remote troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring.
Our solution is made completely user friendly, meaning you can easily implement it so return on investment starts directly from day one. To get started you will recieve an IXrouter that securely connects your equipment to the Internet. You receive a free administrator account allowing you to create an unlimited number of user accounts on the IXserver Platform. The IXclient allows you to access your machinery at any given time.
The IXrouter is compact, robust and DIN rail mountable. It can easily be placed at your machinery making it ideal for industrial automation and machine builders. The IXrouter can be connected via Ethernet, Serial (RS232 / MPI) or USB to your PLC’s, HMI’s and other network connected hardware, offering the following benefits:
- No IT skills required
- No need to open any incoming ports on your firewall
- Secure VPN connection, SSL/TLS based encryption
- Machinery in China? No problem, the IXrouter is compatible with the Great Firewall of China
- Atheros 400Mhz processor
- 32MB SDRAM, 64MB Flash memory
- 18 – 30 Volt DC / 2,4 Watt
- Temperature range from -30° to 60C°
- Dimensions 89 (height) x 111 (depth) x 28 (width) mm
- Weight 300 gram
- CE approval
- 1x WAN ethernet port 10/100 Mbit base Tx
- 4x LAN ethernet port 10/100 Mbit base Tx
- 1x USB 2.0 for automatic configuration
The IXserver Platform is a crucial element of our complete solution, since it allows the IXclient to access the industrial equipment connected to the IXrouter by establishing a secure VPN tunnel.
- 1 Gbps Internet connection
- The service ensures an uptime of 99,99%
- Connect an unlimited number of devices and users based on Fair Use Policy (FUP)
- Offer customers remote access to their machinery by creating a user account for your own customers
- Got your own server? This makes hosting at your own company also possible. An IXserver can be delivered as a platform independent virtual image ready to run in a virtualized environment by using VMware, ESXi or HyperV
- Specific needs? A tailored Service Level Agreement (SLA), specified to your industry is possible
While running the IXclient you are only one click away from your PLC’s, HMI’s and other network connected hardware around the clock, from anywhere in the world.
- Wizard installation procedure for which no IT skills are required
- Windows compatible (32 and 64 bit)
- Connect with multiple users simultaneously